Audio Excerpt (2:08 minutes)
Perfecting Human Relationships
In this 1991 Convocation talk, Brother Bhaktananda addresses oft-voiced concerns of devotees regarding inter-personal challenges at home and in the workplace, which impede their efforts at meditation.
HEWING TO THE MIDDLE PATH: The Need for Common Sense and Discriminative Intelligence in the Spiritual Journey
“Yoga, the highest knowledge of mankind, is not a cult nor a dogmatic belief, but rather commends itself to the greatest scientists of the East and the West.”
THE GURU: MESSENGER OF TRUTH — PART I
A Convocation class from 1975 discussing the nature and role of a true guru, and the grace obtained by attuning
our lives to his guidance
BE THOU WITH ME
Inspiration for loving God, bringing Him with us into all phases of life, and connecting every aspect of existence to Him
A REPORT ON THE SRF SUMMER DAY PROGRAM FOR YOUTH, 2015
This year’s program is a new step toward SRF’s long-term goal of manifesting Paramahansa Yogananda’s vision for the proper education of youth.
PERFECTING HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS
A direct disciple of Paramahansa Yogananda delineates the important spiritual lessons and growth that accrue from sincere attempts to perfect our human relationships.
YAMA AND NIYAMA: “How-to-Live” Skills for Inner Strength and Freedom — Part II
Practical methods for mastering the first two steps of sage Patanjali’s eightfold yoga science
THE 3 PERCENT FACTOR: The Power of Written Goals for Materializing Success
“Only 3 percent of adults have written goals and plans, and this 3 percent earn more than all of the other 97 percent put together.”
Directory of Temples
Janmashtami message from Sri Daya Mata
(includes postage & handling)