Area Supervisor — Glendale
- Supervises the Office Support Group, and oversees training.
- Supervises the Incoming Call / Phone Scheduling Area and appropriate handling of incoming counseling calls and outgoing appointment related calls.
- Monitors the workflow for proper prioritization and evenly distributed work assignments to ensure completion of work in an effective and timely manner.
- Assists Co-Supervisor with the handling of other personnel-related issues on a daily basis and monitors employee performance.
- Provides orientation and training for new department employees.
- Writes and revises procedures in conjunction with the Co-Supervisor.
- Restructures and manages computer files associated with the department to ensure ease in accessing needed information for department staff.
- Works directly with IT Department in the design, implementation, and training of specialized computer applications to facilitate the needs of the department.
- Serves as IT liaison person for the Department.
- Communicates regularly with Co-Supervisors regarding problems and concerns; recommends solutions and follow thru with resolutions.
- Provides confidential assistance and administrative support to the Co-Supervisor on special assigned projects, in day-to-day activities, and general affairs of the office.
- Minimum of 2-3 years college or business school preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years general office experience.
- Good computer skills including proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under time constraints and heavy workload.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to represent SRF adequately with the public.
- Demonstrated successful supervisory experience.
- Knowledge and experience with SRF principles and standards.
- The ability to function well in a multi-task environment.
- The ability to honor and maintain a strict level of confidentiality.
- Ability to instruct, direct, and evaluate employees, and to resolve work-related problems.
- Attentive to detail, accuracy.
- Ability to problem-solve effectively and demonstrate good judgment.
Local candidates only please. No reimbursement for relocation costs offered for this position.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes paid vacation and sick time as well as group medical, dental and vision plans, voluntary plans for life insurance, retirement and AFLAC, and a company sponsored disability plan. Please visit our website at http://www.yogananda-srf.org for more information about our organization, our mission, and our facilities.
Please e-mail your resume and salary requirements to Heidi Zavala at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also reply via fax to (323) 276-5623.