- Provide needed assistance and administrative support to the Co-Supervisor of one of the nuns' office areas with day-to-day activities and general office tasks.
- Communicate with employees and other departments resolving questions, problems, and miscellaneous concerns that affect the organization.
- Assist with planning, implementation, and managing of projects and programs that are designed to increase the efficiency of the department.
- Restructure and administrate computer files associated with the department to ensure ease in accessing needed information for department staff and counselors.
- Work directly with our Systems/IT Department programmers in the design, implementation, and training of specialized computer applications to facilitate the needs of the department.
- Communicate regularly with supervisors of the area and other department supervisors regarding problems and concerns; suggest solutions.
- Minimum of 2-3 years college or business school preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years general office experience.
- Good computer skills including proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Knowledge and experience with SRF principles and standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy with work performed.
- Ability to work under time constraints and heavy work load.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- The ability to honor and maintain a strict level of confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with a variety of individuals.
Local candidates only please. No reimbursement for relocation costs offered for this position.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes paid vacation and sick time as well as group medical, dental and vision plans, voluntary plans for life insurance, retirement and AFLAC, and a company sponsored disability plan. Please visit our website at http://www.yogananda-srf.org for more information about our organization, our mission, and our facilities.
Please e-mail your resume and salary requirements to Haydee Cabrera at email@example.com. You may also reply via fax to (323) 276-5623.